So I feel I must explain my lack of updates on this project. At the beginning of the month things were going fine, I meandered my way through the goals I had set for myself and then the laptop I use for all my projects started showing signs of failure.
So I backed up my project folders and resolved to not start anything new on my work so as not to lose it when the computer finally died. It hasn’t yet, it’s being a trooper, but one of the other laptops did die and this limits my computer use in general.
On top of that, I then discovered I needed to find a new place to live and had two weeks to do so. Don’t have to move right away, just needed to have it in place. All within the span of a couple days. Needless to say, anything extra fell by the wayside.
But now that everything is settled in the living situation, I can at least do some concept work on paper for when the computer situation gets resolved.
Expect to see a lot of scans in the near future.